In order for you to get a better idea about the bilingual program that we offer, you may attend one of our 2015-2016 school tours or a private appointment by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling the school at 646-410-2238.
The event is for adults only.
2015-2016 School Tours
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Thursday, October 2, 2014
- Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Saturday, October 25, 2014. 10AM-noon
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Elementary & Middle school Campus
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- Friday, October 31, 2014
- Friday, November 14, 2014
- Friday, December 5, 2014
Here is a typical tour agenda:
- 8:30AM – Welcome and presentation of EINY by the Director and teachers
- 8:55AM – Questions and answers
- 9:15AM – Classroom tour in groups of six
- 9:30AM – End of tour*
*Parents are welcome to stay past 9:30AM for additional questions & answers however we understand that you may have to get back to work.
We encourage you to sign up as soon as possible for one of our tours by calling us at 646-410-2238 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please include:
- The School tour you wish to attend
- Name of participant(s)
- Contact phone number
- Name of your child(ren)
- Date of birth of your child(ren)
- Grade that you wish to apply for
If you are unable to attend on the proposed dates, you may request a private appointment.
Applications should be submitted to the Ms. Mireille Desalm no later than December 13, 2014 for all applicants to our Nursery, Pre-K and Kindergarten programs. Applicants to all other classes should submit their application prior to the end of January 2015.
2015-2016 Tuition Fees
Please visit our website at the end of January 2015 for our 2015-2016 tuition fees.